- Strong enough for a Professional Business, yet affordable enough for the garage hobbyist!
- Double 3/8" plates for extra stiffness, to prevent flexing vertically and horizontally
- 18 1/2" Throat allows you to Bead through the center of a 37" panel
- Capacity of 16 gauge sheet metal
- 3 sets of Beading Dies, 3 sets of Flanging dies and 1 set of Cutting dies for a total of 7 die
sets! (6 more than most of our competitors)
- Pressure adjusting crank allows for easier adjustment then the standard wrench and bolt
- Spring loaded adjustable shaft rises when adjuster is loosened preventing need to manually lift
shaft to enter material
- Convenient 17" hand wheel instead of meat grinder crank allowing precise starting and
stopping of beads and easier control for 1 man operation
- Easily mounts to homebuilt stand by using 1 1/2" tubing between both side plates or it can be
clamped in a vise
- Is capable of future bolt on motor powered addition
- Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
Strengthen floor pans, inner door or trunk panels or anything else by rolling beads in them with
our Bead Roller. Put a flange on your patch panel to allow a flush overlap fit, make raised or
lowered areas on a panel or whatever else needs a flange. Put in the cutting dies if you’re tired
of using hand shears to get your sheet metal to the right size. A must have tool for any
professional metal fabricator or hobbyist working on race cars, restorations, street rods,
motorcycles or any other project that includes working with and forming sheet metal parts.
Strong Quality construction, but still affordable and lower priced than our competitors with
similar complete units. Compare to other similar quality Bead Rollers with the same amount of
dies (most just come with one set of dies) for $700 and up!
Stand is not included.
|18 1/2" Manual Bead Roller
|18 1/2" Manual Beadroller
Temporarily the Beadrollers are
of Limited Availability. Please
Inquire before purchasing.
Shipping is US 48 States Only.
Inquire for freight quote for
Includes Some Imported Parts